The drilling rig URB-174 was designed and manufactured, which was developed by us for the client's tasks.
URB-174 is used for structural exploration drilling, engineering and geological studies of soils in construction, construction of water supply wells, geological exploration of solid mineral deposits, drilling of technical wells in a temperate macroclimatic region in accordance with GOST 16350.
The drilling rig provides drilling of wells of various depths depending on the type of drill string and the diameter of the drilling tool
The URB-174 drilling rig is designed for drilling:
• core "SSK" method with flushing (blowing or "dry") with hard alloy or diamond crowns
• continuous bottom hole with roller cone bits with flushing (blowing) or pneumatic hammer
• auger drilling, hollow auger drilling
• percussion-rope method with driven nozzles, chisels and bailers
- Rotation frequency of the drill string up to 1030 rpm.
- Torque 6000 Nm.
- Maximum drilling diameter 500mm
- Drilling depth using the SSC method up to 900 meters
• geological exploration work
• engineering and geological surveys
• hydrogeological drilling
• geophysical wells
• blast holes in open pits
• construction works
• wells for technical purposes